Assign #2: Blur:Slow shutter speed

I'll give this a try. Slow shutter speed? Slow is relative I guess.

Bill

blur.jpg

Tommorow is the technically the last day to turn pics in...although feel free to do so afterwards even though a new assignment will be posted ;)

OK.
The longest of trains (this was practically "neverending"):

IMG_1543.jpg

Wow.. Cool train LaFoto. I didn't even see it at first coz it's so long.

Here's mine:
WeeklyChallenge2Blur.jpg

I went into the city to get a night version of my Capitol Panorama I posted earlier. But there was a huge 'Roller Bladers' gather with a hundred or so people (at 10:30pm = weird!) Anyway, I had to hang around a bit for them to leave, then I grabbed this shot for this thread.

Thanks for running this idea, It's really getting me out there taking pictures!

here's one of my kids messing around as usuall! i already had it set on a fairly slow shutter speed so i shot this.
Picture378.jpg

Yay! This was like the first time ever in my life I've handed an assignment in on time!

Mrs Amanda, what will our next assignment be? and when do we get our marks back for this one??? I'm hungry,,,, I think I just heard the bell...Miss! The bell rang.. can we go???

btw Thanks for this! It's just the motivation I need to get out snapping!

Better late then never :)

whoops0jp.jpg

core_17 said:
It's an assignment though, not a contest...I don't see the problem with handing it in late...do any of you see a problem?

YAY! I get to enter!!!!

Going to be posted elsewhere here also :oops: but here goes . . .

mx8099.jpg

Very, very late!!!

Star Trails! The fastest and longest blur you're likely to get! :wink:

startrails28dt.jpg

And slightly out of focus to spread the colours of the stars better.

startrails12pa.jpg

(Sorry about the rubbish scanner! Multifunction office thingy until I get a new flatbed! :grumpy: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back