Assign. #20 Flowers

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry it's a day late, was out of town for Labor Day w/o internet access...sorry for the lame topic as well...just couldn't think of anything better, but this one should be easy, so let's see lots of shots posted folks :) Remember new pics if you can, and feel free to post pics after even though a new assignment will be posted next monday. Post as many shots as you'd like and get out there and shoot :)

well, here is one of mine. Isnt as bright as i wanted it to be, but what the heck. Its still a flower

Bloem001.jpg

Not sure if these really apply to the theme, (Even though I probably have enough flower photos to drive people crazy), but these are my newest additions as I was borrowing a lens and a macro flash, (Talk about fun), these were the only 'flowers' nearby, and seeing as there probably wont' be a 'weeds and thistles' thread. Why not here :D

Enjoy

These can all be viewed larger at http://www.flickr.com/photos/britstaddon/sets/901433/ , I haven't gotten my hands on the RAW yet (Actually, borrowed EVERYTHING. I should have simply moved my card to that persons camera. Next time)

41072530_184afd2659.jpg

41072545_c51a5292ae.jpg

41072537_c7b0207e56.jpg

(I also don't have a fast lens, so borrowing this one was a treat. Shallow DOF.. my fave)
41072549_08e45d51f0.jpg

Not many more flowers outside to be found, so I treated myself to two bunches of flowers (my favourite, whose name I still don't know... duh!, and roses, which I can fortunately tell from other flowers ;)) ... and then I experimented with them this way and that...

blackHG.jpg

schwarzerHG.jpg

A_Lieblingsblume11.jpg

A_Rose2.jpg

A_Rose1.jpg

These aren't so new, but I don't have the ones I took most recently on my computer yet. They're a bit more exotic than the ones I have in my garden as well :)

13-5-05-009-flower1.jpg

5-5-05-152-flower4.jpg

Hope you like...

Not to discourage everyone from posting here, but please try and post new shots...that is the point of assignments-to get out and shoot new photography, and try things you haven't tried before. If you have old ones that fit the theme, most likely there is a thread already started in the main themes forum...if not, you can start one! I am positive there is one for plants/flowers though! :)

Thank you! :)

Here is the themes thread for flowers:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3429&highlight=flowers

Very nice Kara.....can't wait to see her in all her glory.....

flower1.jpg

If anyone can guess what kind of flowers those are they get a cookie ;) !

EVPohovich said:
If anyone can guess what kind of flowers those are they get a cookie ;) !

The wife says they look like a type of freesia. I would share the cookie with her.

Most reactions

Back