Assign #23 Lines

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This weeks assignment is lines...be creative with it...could be actual lines of people all the way to abstracts w/lines in them. As always please only use new photos, and a new assignment will be posted next Monday so try and have them done by then but feel free to post after as well.

Chaos-WaldimRahmen.jpg

Weeellllll..... somehow...... (????)

Awesome!!! I would frame it and hang it on my ceiling where the fan should be :)

EVPohovich That is unreal! I love it!

And LaFoto I LOOOVE the black and white you chose. It looks very very mysterious!

I must admit this isn't a new photo, but it fit the theme so well and I love it so mcuh that I had to put it up.
Parasol.jpg

Went around the house (nasty weather outside today :( ) and looked for anything that only remotely looked like or presented some lines. Some of the following are "just found", some are arranged for the Assignment:

Licht-Linien.jpg

Light-lines - three different exposures

Buch-Linien.jpg

Children's book lines (these books are MINE, though ;) )

Ordner-Linien.jpg

File lines (and colours :D)

Regal-Linien.jpg

Metal shelf lines

Stuhl-Linien.jpg

Chair seat lines

Gelstift-Linien.jpg

Gel pen lines (and colours :D)

Wscheleine-Linien.jpg

Several attempts of capturing clothes lines with a line of pegs

Love all these shots, especially the one with the fan. Here's mine, an abstract of my dining room chairs with the blinds as a background...

Brand new, just took it a little while ago. ;)

Chairlines.jpg

Ok here's my cop-out shot of trees. cropped strangely, and spun around to a strange side-ways angle. Well it looks strange to me because I know what the tree should look like. This is actually a huuuuge tree that's in our backyard. But I think I'd need a big fisheye to get the whole thing in the frame. :)

Quality is a bit dodgy coz I was using my new 50mm and forgot to step it down... and I also used the manual focus for the first time. So all in all, not the best possible photo from this lens. :-( Ah well. I've learnt what not to do.

Lines.jpg

As has been stated before there are alot of very nice and interesting "line" pics up in this thread. Well done everyone.

So, here's my entry. I took this the other day, not with the intention of using it in the thread. I wasn't sure what to use it for, because it was a very cloudy day, so other than the subject, the rest was pretty plain white. So, I opened PS and played wiht the sky some to try and make the pic a little more interesting.

Lines.jpg

jadin said:

Do you live in duluth? I was just up there this past weekend taking pics in duluth on friday and all they way up the shore the rest of the weekend. Nice pic of the Aerial Bridge.

Most reactions

Back