Assign #43: Rock

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We need a new not so bi-weekly assignment. The new assignment is Rock. Pretty self-explanatory right? :lmao: I will post the next assignment the first week of August . Have Fun.

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post it in any of the threads listed in the themes index.

Might not be quite what you had in mind, and it's not an outstanding photo anyway. Just felt like the pun:

dsc0103medium8ne.jpg

I can't seem to get off of the guitar idea, so here are two more. Different guitar. I'm just going to go through my collection and take a photo of each of them.

Then I'll take some photos of my amplifiers too. :eyebrows:

2006_07_14_2.jpg

2006_07_14_1.jpg

See, that's one of the cool things about an assignment like this...it can be interpreted in plenty of ways. :) Great submissions people! :D

Not a single stone as yet... must go find one then... ;)

Most reactions

Back