Assign #47: Street Photography

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The new assignment is Street Photography. Pretty self-explanatory right? I will post the next assignment in a few weeks.

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post it in any of the threads listed in the themes index.

5 and my fav, taken from the hip and aimed at the dude with the hat but got the little cheeky chap behind

On reflection am I OK to post that last pic? Its got two kids in it, can a mod tell me or del it please

We have a new assignment!?!?!?

COOL!

WE HAVE A NEW ASSIGNMENT! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

(HairBear, shhh, just leave it here... it's nice kids!)

LaFoto said:
We have a new assignment!?!?!?

COOL!

WE HAVE A NEW ASSIGNMENT! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

(HairBear, shhh, just leave it here... it's nice kids!)
As if I don't have enough homework already...

I went out for a long time but there wasn't really anyone worth shooting I'm sure partly due to cold everyone was inside, so here is my only decent one. I'll have some more shortly

Taken from the hip
IMG_0854.jpg

are these people shots or just anything "street"?

ahhh ok. now i will def have to go out and shoot some more shots!!!!

303212169_3d939bd818_o.jpg

303211526_824a7ac2cd_o.jpg

i took these with the smallest cam i had ,,my canon t70,, just picked up a yashica rangefinder so im looking forward to trying it out

Most reactions

New Topics

Back