Assign #50: Blue, Blues or Blew

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The New bi-weekly assignment is Blue, Blues or Blew. Pretty self-explanatory right or not?:confused:

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post them in any of the in the themes index or other galleries

Blue, blue, blue, and blue. :)

1. Blue. (And blew... the clouds were blowing. :p)
100_4932.jpg

2. Bright blue!
100_4667-1.jpg

3. Very blue.
100_4593.jpg

4. Even bluer.
100_3890-1.jpg

-Emma

A too warm February wind blew across the wild heap of waste in blue bags next to the railway line, the sight of which made me feel all blue about the carelessness of people for the environment:

Assignment_Blue_Blues_Blew.jpg

Mt. Shasta - taken 02/19 on a road trim home from Arizona.
shasta2.jpg

I only see assignments 49 and 50... could someone tell me where assignments 1 - 48 are located? Thanks :)

At the very bottom of this board you can find lines that say "Display Options" and there also (by default) "Show threads of last week". You can change that to even "beginning". That should help you to get to see the older assignments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back