Assign #52 Animals

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The new not so bi-weekly assignment is animals. Sorry for delay it’s been a tough month. So I decide to go with an easy one.

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post them in any of the in the themes index or other galleries

If you want to see and do the old assignment you need to change the "Display Options" at the bottom of this page. The default is set to show the threads for “ last week" but you can change it to "beginning" and then update the page with the “Show Threads” button.

3 weeks and no submissions. What's with that.

Here's all I could come up with today. My brain seems to be failing, maybe because winter is coming :(

52-Animals.jpg

Was trying a new angle on an old subject.

Ok, since 95 percent of my pictures are of animals, I went out to intentionally try to shoot a picture of the least "animal" animal I could find...

This is from yesterday:

8.jpg

Here was my other idea: BTW it's a fruit bat, hanging upside down... shot at 1 second (handheld against glass)...

9.jpg

And... here's one more, but it's kind of similar to another shot I had previously done... still... since the theme was "animals" not just "animal" I thought I might submit it as well...

10.jpg

A sheep who I met the other day:

EinsamesSchaf5.jpg

Most reactions

Back