Assignment '08- FALL- Due Sept 30

Was finally able to get a new photo for this. This is from a local Fall Festival, held in Duluth, Ga., yesterday 9/27/2008.

IMG_8823_s.jpg

|)\/8, now that's the epitome of an east coast fall photo! :thumbup:

To me, fall is when the local waterfall swells up. Why in the fall, I don't know.

(BTW, it's a stop underexposed on purpose, too much light reflects off the wet rocks at proper exposure)

DSC_0639-1.jpg

Was finally able to get a new photo for this. This is from a local Fall Festival, held in Duluth, Ga., yesterday 9/27/2008.

Oh man how I miss GA!!!!

Great shots everyone. :mrgreen:
I guess this is the bright side of fall.. I am soo not looking forward to the cold!

Oh man how I miss GA!!!!

Great shots everyone. :mrgreen:
I guess this is the bright side of fall.. I am soo not looking forward to the cold!

Good thing you live where you do, eh?

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yeah where it gets cold! Luckily we are supposed to have 80's for the next few days!

Rachael, what kind of plant is that?! Great job on the shot! Very nice!

thanks, I think its just grass of some kind. we don't have the lovely golden colors of fall yet, but the grass starting to go to seed seemed like it simblised the end of summer....

here is a link to the original unedited pic if your interested. Its sucked prety bad, due to the wind moving the grass out of my focus point every few moments-hence it being centered dead center-guess I should have manually focused HERE

Last edited:
Ah...

More like... ah choo!

Nothing says Fall in Albuquerque like weeds.

2900342361_8f73a9f819_o.jpg

These looked so surreal with the back lighting. In the photo, they look like paramecia on stalks!

You're welcome John

I walk out my door and get stickers.. It's only fair.. hahahaha

Most reactions

Back