Assignment #28 Halloween or Fall

all i could find that was kinda fall-y
fall.jpg

With November finally around, there are not too many real "fall impressions" left, you know, those that are characterised by the typical colours. Today I went out to look for what is still there, and this is what I came home with:

NovemberDay1.jpg

But the colours are fading and the trees are changing rapidly. Some cling to their foliage...

NovemberDay2.jpg

... others have taken up their winter design:

NovemberDay3.jpg

And now I must go and rake away all those (not from these trees, they were a bit of a drive away, but very similar ones) away from our lawn :roll: (to soon be finding as many again, for the big oak in the neighbours' garden are still quite ... erm ... promising, with regards to my leaf-raking activities...

(all pictures are clickable to enlarge to full size...reccomended)
Pumpkin Patch

geese flying south

Full Moon

Some more "fall" impressions as I saw them this afternoon:

06-11_15_Pilze.jpg

06-11_16_Pilze.jpg

06-11_17_Pilze.jpg

Lafoto...I love the last shot in the second series...the mushrooms are amazing . Very nice, and the angle is killer.

core_17 said:
Cool Pumpkin! I like it!

Hey...you've been here since 2003, and you only have 45 posts? What's up with that? You should have like...waaaaay more than me! :lol:

I don't know. I forgot about the site for a while then found it again. I should post more and put more pictures up!

I'm only a few posts behind ya ;)

Chiller said:
Schmokin shot. Is this in a pro haunt, or someones lawn. Very well done.
A friend of mine invited me over to hang out and her neighbors and her always set up their yards combined and that was actually in her neighbors yard, that girl is like 13 and it was her idea, she set up that whole section of the yard. I set up the tripod and said, don't move until I say ok :lol: They did a great job huh? I was loving the atmosphere.

i know its very late, but though it was fitting, so i hope you get to enjoy this photo, as much as i enjoyed the punch :D
IMG_0090.jpg

Most reactions

Back