Assignment #7 INDUSTRIAL

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, this weeks assignment is something industrial. Whether it be a factory, a commerical building, or whatever you think of.. Have fun!!!

DSCN0498-1.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

Sounds good, BB - gimme a bit here...

This photo was taken a while ago. Unfortunately the quality isn't so good. I'll try to get a better one

2363299417_3ff7575ffe_o.jpg

Hey Jon I like it.. It is better quality than my second photo!!!

BigCity!! All I can say is wow... It is amazing how pretty a factory can look if you just take the time to make the right shot. Way to go!

Amazing Big Bully! I don't know why, but this kind of thing really speaks to me, it's on an alternate plane maybe...The composition, the lighting, everythjing is perfect...I can only hope to acheive such talent myself one day......are you in school for Photography? If so can you tell me where...Incredible, I can't wait to see more!!

I went to my local community college for a degree in Photography, but I am looking into photography schools.

Which picture? Thanks :)

big bully , im thinking me you + photo getaway in the amazon, what do you say, i will use my royalty money from cholate rain to load up on FUJI QuickSnap Outdoor Disposables. It's all i use when shooting imo.

Choco rain...I like the use of different creative media in your work...it's a little different but..who knows it could catch on! We all need to express ourselves, good for you for trying something different!

Somebody just ban him. 2 posts in and already he's trolling and ruining "not ok to edit" pictures. Obviously, the guy is not here to contribute. Seems like he's just being a dumbass.

WTF? Foxtrot and cholaterain seem to be some sort of troll tag team. I'm guessing a couple 1st graders who figured out how to use the computer?

Most reactions

Back