336.7 KB · Views: 177
Nice shot^^^

Here's mine.

Attachments

• $plant.jpg
    $plant.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 170
Thanks BB.
Pretty much grew up with Pink Floyd's 'Animals' cover as nice industrial art.

Can we have more that one pic for this thread?

Can we have more that one pic for this thread?

U can post as many as u'd like, but keep in mind that the purpose of the assignment thread is to post shots taken after the assignment was posted. There is a theme thread for pics that aren't new.

Great pictures everyone! I love the abandoned ones.
And wow, chocolaty thats great, but, yeah, I don't like people messing with my photos unless they ask first.

Oh yeah, and post as many photos as you want. Theoretically this assignment has a time limit, but even of two weeks... and .... HAHA I didn't even put one in the title.. lmao,
but you can contribute to this thread until the day the site dies if you want to. These challenges are ment to get people thinking and looking for pictures to take. Thank you for contributing everyone and keep it up.

big bully , im thinking me you + photo getaway in the amazon, what do you say, i will use my royalty money from cholate rain to load up on FUJI QuickSnap Outdoor Disposables. It's all i use when shooting imo.

Who in hell gave you the right to modify BB's photo?

your gonna ban me for trying to contribute to the community?!?1

hogan.gif

Bud, you can't post that in here, unless you recorded it or took the picture yourself.. Those are just the rules. Sorry.

LMAO Thanks Ryan.. I try to keep the pipes and supports in tip top shape.. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back