Assignment Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea how about over exposure could be fun really test your skills to see if you can over expose and still make it look good.

How about:

1. "Trees with personality" (i.e. trees with unusual shapes or patterns that make them unique)

2. "Bridges"..sure some would look really cool at night

3. "Candids". Unsuspecting people who's pictures turn out nice?

4. Here's an odd one.."Basements". Get into the right basement and the shots can be pretty cool looking (not mine of course) Also takes the right lighting, which would make it a learning process

5. For technical, given we've just had a lunar eclipse, perhaps "Moon Shots"? When the time came for me to shoot the moon, I was totally unprepared and all my shots came out fuzzy. With some research, figured out my problem.

Just my 2 cents worth

An assignment could be "Sell a product"...you know like take a pencil and try to take a comercial quality picture of it.

Or how about...panning (pictures of fast moving objects you follow with the camera)

Or how about...zooming while exposing.

Or how about...multiple exposures on one frame (dark room and have a long shutter and fire the flash a few times on a moving subject)

What about an assignment photo that shows size ?

unless that's already been done....I'm a noob.

pets/animals expressons, faces, the eyes or the look can tell a story.

Just a few ideas for what it's worth...

Mom
Your Nation's Flag
Helping Hands
Take Me Out To The Ball Park!
Do Do Do Lookin' Out My Back Door
Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!
Tattoos
Death/Rebirth
Mass Transit

time.

it should come up with some interesting photos.

After reading thru all of this, everyone missed wildlife. I mean animal not in a cage of some sort. Even birds will be included.

Tastefull Nudes, candids, overexposures, underexposures, strobe only, strobe/ambient, ambient only, night, depressing photo, uplifting photo etc...

Well, It's currently windows due by the 19th...have we done doors? I did a quick search and did not see anything door specific. You know, there ARE some beautiful antique doors still around.

How about things that form letters or numbers, live birds in a v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back