Assignments 08- Holidays 2008- Due after your holiday season

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This thread is brought to you by one of our new members tharmsen. The assignment is Holidays. How do you spend your holidays? Is there something cool, unique or special to you that you do with your families and/or friends? Please share with us your holiday photos.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Tharmsen, if and when you want to post an assignment (this goes for anyone) go ahead and do so. We don't have specific days whereas we post. We just don't want too many going on/starting at one time.

Tharmsen, if and when you want to post an assignment (this goes for anyone) go ahead and do so. We don't have specific days whereas we post. We just don't want too many going on/starting at one time.
Thanks Big Bully, I appreciate it.

This is the pic I shot for the Holiday assignment thread. :)

tree_1.jpg

One other.

20081215_0001.jpg

You're welcome. I do what I can to help! I will post some shots once I get them uploaded

Every year my husbands family gets together for a big Christmas shindig. While we are having our party, Santa comes by on a firetruck and tosses the kids candy.

DSCN0980.jpg

DSCN0981.jpg

DSCN0982.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

I took that last night over at my wife's dad's house (Christmas Eve). I thought it was kind of cool.

Where was his tree? That almost seems sad.

These were our Christmas cards this year.

3086965405_7ecc6087dc.jpg

3086970113_463555abcf.jpg

DSC_0171_edit.jpg

actually really like this pic :) that hat was my gift to my niece

Most reactions

Back