At any price

Perhaps you should speak to Sandra Stegemann and Ralph Bock of the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology.

"Our data demonstrate that plant grafting can result in the exchange of genetic information via either large DNA pieces or entire plastid genomes.

Exchange of Genetic Material Between Cells in Plant Tissue Grafts

That is quite interesting, thanks for the information. However, saying that grafting is the same as GM created in labs wrong and misleading. You never heard of hybrids and grafted plants being referred to as genetically modified until until these lab made plants showed up, and I don't like it. It is just a way to mislead the public into thinking that it is nothing new, when it is!
Thousands of years ago genetics was also unheard of. Until 1953 no one had heard of DNA. When genes are modified by nature we call it evolution. When modified deliberately by man it is GM. There are various sources, but it is still GM. It's like the difference between natural light and "Man made light." Light is made up photons, be it from Nuclear Fusion (our sun) or a simple table lamp and bulb, the light is still photons.

Thousands of years ago genetics was also unheard of. Until 1953 no one had heard of DNA. When genes are modified by nature we call it evolution. When modified deliberately by man it is GM. There are various sources, but it is still GM. It's like the difference between natural light and "Man made light." Light is made up photons, be it from Nuclear Fusion (our sun) or a simple table lamp and bulb, the light is still photons.

Nature never put animal genes, chemical pesticide, or herbicide into a plant, humans did though, and it is killing us and nature alike. The big corporations that made these products have made a fortune by selling out the world.
I'm done on this thread, enjoy your denial! ;)

[/QUOTE]The big corporations that made these products have made a fortune by selling out the world.
I'm done on this thread, enjoy your denial! ;)[/QUOTE]

Thats capitalism

Most reactions

Back