At Child Fair!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
“Child Fair” is an annual fair for the children regularly held in Bangladesh by “Shishu Academy”.
Children made these statues at the entrance of the fair gate. Suddenly I found an enthusiastic young lady interested in them and I didn’t wait to take this colorful shot!

childfair.jpg

Need good suggestions to improve it.

Moni, another great photo! Next time you should just push the kid out of the way - j/k.

If the kid weren't in the way I could live with the gaps in the fabic. (where you see the house/bldg) but I wish I could see their feet. Perhaps get on the ground? And the arm on the right is cropped off in photo.

I always feel lke I'm learning something from your photos (and the stories you tell). Thanks!

It's a pity that the child's face, of all things, is so dark that we can hardly recognise it. The theme of your photo, i.e. the very child who made you turn around and take this picture, misses being the theme. I came to the photo (after having read your description) with great expectations and was disappointed.

The stories told in ALL your photos are ALWAYS very interesting because YOU show us a world that hardly anyone else here ever gets to see. So the mere fact that your photos are EXOTIC catch our attention.

But, so sorry to say so, if the GIRL was why you took this very photo in the first place, I feel like you failed here... (In this forum I can say so, right?)

Thanks! Neve...I'll tell my stories time by time...I think it'll help us to know each others culture :)

Yeap! LaFoto you're correct!
Can you suggest any different angle?
Or from which side it'd look better?

Alas...I didn't have taken much photos of the statues :S I'd finished my memory then :S

Any way looking for suggestions :)

Most reactions

Back