At night...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...my compact digital camera (CanonPowershot A95) does show its limitations. With a minimal aperture of f8, there is little to no chance to get little stars out of brighter lights, they will all just be bright blobs. And anyhow... I tried like crazy to get the petrol station in the background right: it just did not work to work. This is the best of all. Such a pity!

AralROWbeiNacht.jpg

Same station from much nearer:

AralROWbeiNacht_3.jpg

AralROWbeiNacht_2.jpg

Taxi stand at the railway station:

TaxistandbeiNacht.jpg

And the railway station itself:

BahnhofROWbeiNacht_2.jpg

The biggest store in the neighbouring town (!) - my place does not have anything like that here!

KolkmannbeiNacht.jpg

And the church in the neighbouring town, which is where I sing (I belong to that churches church choir)

StLucasbeiNacht.jpg

Two limitations, actually: camerawise and tripodwise!!! (I only have "the weapon"!!! Look:
a) in full working glory of about 12 inches
TheWeapon1.jpg
and

b) pushed together for easy transport...
TheWeapon2.jpg

...but never (!) on board a plane because it is soooooooo dangerous!!!!!!!)

Such a dangerous looking tripod! :lol: I can relate - we decided to dismantle ours for the plane ride out West, and we fully expected our luggage to be ripped apart once they x-rayed it and saw those long poles in there! (It didn't happen, though.)

I like those blue tones you have in the 2nd and 3rd shots - it looks cool! :)

And I like the angle of the church. :thumbup:

All in all, not a bad series from your "little compact digital"! :D

i like the traffic in the first one, and the taxi stand. good work..

terri said:
I like those blue tones you have in the 2nd and 3rd shots - it looks cool! :)

And I like the angle of the church. :thumbup:

I liked the huge amount of blue, too, and for that once was glad it was drizzling and the road was wet so it so well reflected all that blue.

And I could not help getting this angle, what with that enormous tripod I was lugging around with me for these photos!!! ;)

I had to get VERY LOW for all of these (other than when I was on that bridge to take the first, or when I took the photo from out of my car, resting the camera on the side window frame ["Kolkmann"]).

Very cool LaFoto. I really like the second shot.

well done Corinna. my fav is the first blue shot! impressive tripod :)

the blue series is cool!

Most reactions

Back