Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

very nice Alison! we can see boys real emotions... I like no-posed photos

Thanks! Posing this little boy is a disaster. More likely than not you'll get something like this...should probably go in the bloopers :)
oops-web.jpg

He's an active little guy!

craig said:
I love the boyish feel to the first pic. I am a little bummed that his feet are not in the frame.

His feet were on the ground, I thought it took a way from the feel :wink:

Consider the full frame (as always). Personally I feel that the photo is about determination. His strong expression tells the story. Not seeing his feet makes the photo looked cropped.

Looking at it again I agree with you. I went back to check and it looks like that's the way I took it. I was shooting with a telephoto lens at the time and I either intentionally did it or I just wasn't far enough back to get the full frame. I'll try to reshoot it as you suggested, I think it would be better. Certainly won't be hard to have him find another tree to climb now that he's gotten his first taste of it!

I love climbing and it all started with trees. If you really wanted to get silly, leave the tele in the bag. Personally I go with a 17-35 (Actually it is a 28-50 or something on the D1). I like to get close to the subject. I also question the quality of the image with all that glass in front of it. Then again that may not hold true with modern technology.

Normally I would have, but in this case I was shooting something else and happened to catch him at it.

Um...I know this may sound a bit weird.

But dont you have to be carefull about shooting children, unless they are your own.
Obviously it dont affect me much cause im 16...but if im taking a pic and there is a kid in it, I make it obvious I aint shooting them by moving the camer away....some people dont like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back