At Sunset

Digital Matt said:
Thanks Novajet :)

Thank you as well Algoessailing. It's Lake LaDue, or the LaDue Reservoir. It supplies water to the City of Akron, Ohio.

Have crossed it many times (4x each weekend all summer long). I know they race out there on sundays, but I have never stopped. I still love the pic!

beautifuly done! I remember a couple years ago I saw one of those birds at a lake near my house, I walked about a half mile around the lake to get the angle I wanted on him, only to have him fly to the other side...ugh... stupid bird.

Algoessailing said:
Have crossed it many times (4x each weekend all summer long). I know they race out there on sundays, but I have never stopped. I still love the pic!

Cool, you live in Ohio then I take it? Beautiful area there, huh? :) Thanks for commenting.

jonmikal, I think it was Monika, which you can find along with tons of other great free fonts at http://www.dafonts.com I'm at work now. I'll check when I get hom to make sure. It might also be Lainieday or something like that.

Thanks Jovian. I've heard lots of people complain that these birds scare easily, but I have had quite the opposite experience. It probably had alot to do with how dark it was out. This guy wouldn't even come out onto the lake until well after the sun went down.

Thanks everyone! :)[/url]

Beautiful shot. What more can I say?

Most reactions

Back