At The Beach

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friends and I took a drive down to Galveston today. It was only my second time there, and my first time actually being on the beach. I just thought I would share these with you all, since I never come around anymore. It's better than nothing.

1. He really wanted her to go in the water at this point.
Beach004.jpg

2. She got away this time!
Beach006.jpg

Beach007.jpg

4. He just won't give up!
Beach011.jpg

5. Now he's in trouble!
Beach013.jpg

6. She gave up and now she's mad at me for some reason, lol.
Beach019.jpg

7. I'm sure I would look a lot more ticked off if I was in her shoes.
Beach021.jpg

Photo 5 is good fun. The expression on his face is priceless! :D

The water looks cold.... Nice personal shots, I love the look on her face in #3 - its like she's heard someone scream "Shhhaarrrrrrkkkkkk!"
Cue JAWS music!

The horizon in some of your pics isn't straight. Watch out for that.

COOL i like the story to go along with it :)

What a fun series!!! #5 is a great action shot and his expression is priceless. #2 is good too because you can see their faces and you know he's trying to get her into the water.

too funny. much more interesting then the photos i have taken in galveston...the bbeaches are so boring looking there

Thanks everyone! :)

niforpix: You're right! I actually didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. That shows how much I pay attention! I was so focused on trying to capture what was going on. I guess I wasn't really thinking about the composition of the shot.

Good fun shots of a series of actions....the horizon is easily fixed by cropping as there's plenty of room. I'd also boost the contrast a little as the light is pretty flat.

I love that last one.. it's angry and sexy :)

fun series! tfs!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back