At the cottage...

msvg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While at the cottage, I took a hike and snapped some pictures. My 1st post :mrgreen: .

small001.JPG

small002.JPG

small003.JPG

small004.JPG

small005.JPG

small006.JPG

small007.JPG

small008.JPG

small009.JPG

small010.JPG

small011.JPG

Since I'm pretty new to photography, is there any advice regarding my images?

Hiya msvg, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Well, a first piece of advice that I can give you is with regards to posting your photos to the forum.
You will find it says "Last edited by LaFoto..." underneath your post ... this is so because I did something for you that I could as well have asked you to do yourself: i.e. to put more spaces between your pics and (once you post more than ... say ... 4 pics in one post) to NUMBER them.

Spaces and numbers are there now, I added them for you. But in the future it will be easier for the viewers if you put at least two spaces between each link and much easier for any viewer to say "I like No. so-and-so best because..." when they don't have to scroll and count through your photos all the time. See?

Now that looks like a wonderful outing and you captured some nice scenes ... wouldn't you be expecting more snow in the area by now? We're not having any where I am, either, and there isn't even the remotest chance for a White Christmas here, either.

But I love the colour green, as everyone on here knows by now (I guess), so I cannot help it, I most like your Nos. 1, 3 and 7 best of all. 1 and 3 show signs of corrected camera shake, so 7 is my favourite by far.

Thanks alot for the edit! I can see your point on how numbering the images make it easier for people to comment on them. Since, I'm pretty new to the Photography terminology, so I am not sure what you mean by corrected camera shake. Also, regarding the snow at the cottage, we had about a meter of snow but it all melted because of a week's worth or rain and 2-7 degree celsuis weather. Here in Toronto, No snow is expected until January.

A whole meter? Lucky... I wish I had that much snow here but oh well... I love the first one the most... that's a great picture... some of the other ones seem a little busy to me but they are on the right track. Welcome the forum.

Actually some how I missed the last one... that one is my favorate now that I'm having a second look... I REALLY like that one.

Most reactions

Back