At The Deli

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EssABagelEyes203.jpg

talk about DOF control. the focus is spot-on Tuna. as always, the tones are perfect.
ruperts deli...beside letterman? ;)

JonMikal said:
talk about DOF control. the focus is spot-on Tuna. as always, the tones are perfect.
ruperts deli...beside letterman? ;)

I have been to Rupert's in the past...this is Ess-a Bagel on 2nd Ave near 49th. I had the smoked salmon with cream cheese on onion bagel. yum

Tuna

Tuna said:
I have been to Rupert's in the past...this is Ess-a Bagel on 2nd Ave near 49th. I had the smoked salmon with cream cheese on onion bagel. yum

Tuna

maybe i'll try it next month during the meet-up. would be nice to see ya there :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
maybe i'll try it next month during the meet-up. would be nice to see ya there :thumbup:

It's a true locals haven with great food and atmosphere. A very nice Turkish restaurant next door as well. It would be fantastic if I could go with you guys and I know it will be fun - but I am in the process of getting my house ready for sale so I can move into a new house - with our closing around the middle of december. It's gonna be tough to get away any weekend until then so probably no trips to NY...

Tuna

terri said:
Beautiful tonal range. :thumbup: What equipment did you use?

Thanks, Terri. This was shot with a Leica MP and Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron on Kodak TMax100.

Tuna

Tuna said:
Thanks, Terri. This was shot with a Leica MP and Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron on Kodak TMax100.

Tuna
Yummy. And I don't mean the food (although it looks like a great place). :lol:

Tuna said:

Tuna

My 35/1.7 Ultron arrived in the post this morning, to go with my Voigtlander Bessa R. It is a really nice lens, and my first dozen shots out in the garden (on Tri-X) just made me want to take photos all day.

Was the deli shot taken with the Ultron wide open?

ThomThomsk said:
My 35/1.7 Ultron arrived in the post this morning, to go with my Voigtlander Bessa R. It is a really nice lens, and my first dozen shots out in the garden (on Tri-X) just made me want to take photos all day.

Was the deli shot taken with the Ultron wide open?

Ahhh...another rangefinder shooter. Yes, wide open and 1/30 handheld. And as you know, with the mirror-less rangefinder I could have risked going as low as 1/8 shutter speed to get the shot.

Enjoy the lens! Show us some of the shots...

Tuna

it's a nice and atmospheric shot.
you seem to like to hide the subjects in your pictures, as if they were waiting for the right moment to reveal themselves and attack their prey...

Thank you for the comments, guys.

manniac said:
it's a nice and atmospheric shot.
you seem to like to hide the subjects in your pictures, as if they were waiting for the right moment to reveal themselves and attack their prey...

I'm assuming you mean the man sitting on the crooked bench, hiding behind his umbrella...yes, interesting way of looking at it...

Thanks again.

Tuna

Most reactions

Back