At the fair

juane414

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
I think you've posted a group of what are at best snap-shots. The primary goal of the beginners forum, and the "C&C" threads in general, is to help photographers improve. If you are already well aware of the issues these images have, then why post them? Why not take your tripod and work on some better images?

First of all, you should try to take your photos with a much faster shutter speed during the day. #2,3,4,&5 really shouldn't have been taken slower than 1/60. 1/30 is pushing it and slower is insane... of course, unless you wanted that effect. Try bumping your iso up to 200, and/or raising your aperture to 8 or even 5.6 for those shots. It would let you take a much faster and clearer photo. If this is your first DSLR, you can try doing what I did. I shot in AV mode for a couple of weeks. This will automatically change your shutter speeds according to the aperture you desire. After to get the basic idea down as to how your camera adjusts itself, then try going to M- mode.

As for night shots, I'm still working on those myself. Wish I could help you more there. Keep firing away brother. You starting in the right direction by buying a Canon. LoL.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back