"At Your Own Risk" C & C Please!

Rosshole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4291545824_28ae7e2c6d_b.jpg

I realize that it is underexposed, but between the strange lighting and the brutal conditions at 12,000' of elevation, I didn't notice per the LCD review.

Last edited:
You hardly gave anytime before your bump.
Its an ok snapshot, but nothing stunning, not sure anything could make it stunning.

Dude, it hasn't even been an hour yet...

I like it. I used to ski a lot (before I moved to Texas), not sure what I would do upon seeing that sign, lol.

Have you tried boosting the exposure in PP? Looks like it should be salvageable...

I was just lauphing about the sign I don't even look the photo overall

Rosshole - hope you don't mind me taking a shot at some PP. I'm been trying to use Lightroom lately. I was having a hard time trying to whiten up the snow but keep the mountain/horizon line visible. I think it look better though. Let me know what you think.

123-2.jpg

thanks, Unfortunatley that was the only day that we had time to head up there and the weather wasn't favorable. next time, i will try to get up there on a clear day.

Rosshole - hope you don't mind me taking a shot at some PP. I'm been trying to use Lightroom lately. I was having a hard time trying to whiten up the snow but keep the mountain/horizon line visible. I think it look better though. Let me know what you think.
It looks worse.

It looks worse.

Agreed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back