Athens (Greece) Fashion Week (Xclusive Designers Week)

I am sorry I am not an expert in fashion photography but if I were looking at it like I was seeing it in a magazine...well the lighting I do not know how it works on the catwalk but the lighting in the pics just seems off somehow. I would of liked to see better lighting used... like i said just my thoughts.

I am sorry I am not an expert in fashion photography but if I were looking at it like I was seeing it in a magazine...well the lighting I do not know how it works on the catwalk but the lighting in the pics just seems off somehow. I would of liked to see better lighting used... like i said just my thoughts.

well sorry about that, but your not allowed to use flash on the runway, therefore im left to using manual and i don't want it looking over exposed, similarly i dont want it looking under exposed, therefore im left in between as such, and the catwalk here did not help as they only had the runway lights which still arn't as bright as they should be... here is one where it is a bit lighter but i feel it's over exposed.

well i guess i learned something new... :) i understand and think given the situation you did a good job with what you had to work with. i did enjoy 1,8,9 really shows off the clothes (its all about the fashion) :D and the new posted is a bit over exposed but looks good cause it shows off the detail in the outfit. just my thoughts again... :)

well i guess i learned something new... :) i understand and think given the situation you did a good job with what you had to work with. i did enjoy 1,8,9 really shows off the clothes (its all about the fashion) :D and the new posted is a bit over exposed but looks good cause it shows off the detail in the outfit. just my thoughts again... :)

yeah! exactly! well thanks for the input!!

anyone else??

Yeah, the white balance looks off in all of them, and most of those girls look like drug addicts. Although, I know you can't change the latter.

Yeah, the white balance looks off in all of them, and most of those girls look like drug addicts. Although, I know you can't change the latter.

Looks aren't always deceiving. The fashion industry really isn't as glamorous as lots of people think.

or the fact some of them look like dudes...pics seem a little soft in some areas

or the fact some of them look like dudes...pics seem a little soft in some areas

haha this

dont like the pictures

i know this is an old thread but i got a vip pass to shoot at a fashion show at the end of october and i was wondering how well the d90 performed indoor with that lightning?

Wow, what a amazing show. I love this kind of wonderful pictures. They are really deserve lot of appreciation. Can anyone suggest me any good photographer for our show.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back