Atlanta Braves & Gwinnett Braves

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by kylehess10, Apr 15, 2010.

1. kylehess10

kylehess10 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    C&C much appreciated!!

I use a Nikon D90. Photos 1 through 6 were taken with a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 lens and a 1.4x teleconveter making it a 280mm f/4. Photo 7 is a panorama of 9 images of Gwinnett Stadium taken with a 28mm f/2.8 Nikkor lens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kenny32

Kenny32 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Good job with the equipment you have. Especially with the shots from the Braves game where you probably couldn't move around much.

I might be going to Gwinnett this summer for a ballgame while I'm on vacation...I'd be credentialed, and I must say, I hate where that photo well is (The one you can see in #6)...Do they have other photo wells at the end of the dugouts, or no? The other one would be fine for shooting pitchers, but I would hate that angle for batters...I just like to be further down the line.

3. kylehess10

kylehess10 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

I do remember seeing a couple photographers at the end of each dugout. The ushers there are actually really cool and every time I go to a G-Braves game I just get a lawn seat and go sit by the dugout. They never have a problem with photographers. Best part is, unlike Turner Field, Coolray Field has no limits on lens size and they allow monopods. It's a great place for sports photography