Attack of the 7ft Squirrel.....or... when the Otter King met Overread

see the king is going mad! Mad I say!

and now for some more - I should warn you that there will be otter shots!

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

I do wonder sometimes if Oscar is demented, he is one mad Otter

And the little Marsh Frog hiding from the big one makes me laugh

LP on the other hand, never ceases to amaze me with his boyish good looks and charm. :lol:

you sick bastard :lol:

I have 3 lenses and only one is L (sadly)-- LP I think is all L though

i'm only 5/7 'L' :lol:

Wicked good stuff. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for all the tips people. I won't quote all of you, but you know who you are :wink:

you guys made some great shots :thumbup:
I think i have to rob a bank or something, i wanna go to that wildlife center to, looks like a great place to spend a few hours.....or days.

you guys made some great shots :thumbup:
I think i have to rob a bank or something, i wanna go to that wildlife center to, looks like a great place to spend a few hours.....or days.

DO IT!!

well, if the bank is big enough, i can setup my own wildlife centre. It would be a Walhalla, shooting wildlife all day long. Life just doesnt get any better.............now, where is the nearest big bank.

3229142343_d8730685c3.jpg

link to larger: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3077/3229142343_a63be90edb_o.jpg

Finally got round to editing more otters - this time the 300 f2.8 lot -- most have otters eating chicks (it was feeding time of course ;)) or plants in the way but this was one without either!
Must say I really like that lens (barring its weight!)

Last edited:
Finally got round to editing more otters - this time the 300 f2.8 lot -- most have otters eating chicks (it was feeding time of course ;)) or plants in the way but this was one without either!
Must say I really like that lens (barring its weight!)

yeah I've noticed, any chance I can have it back as it been like 2 and a half months :x

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back