Attempt in captivating the beauty of Lake Louise...

xmikookx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here's a pic i took by Lake Louise. plz C&C i need real tips and suggestions. don't be too harsh it'll make me sad before i go to sleep :(

DSC_0884.jpg

Oh I adore Lake Louise! I hope you enjoyed your visit!

I like the composition however I am noticing some tonality issues. Did you convert this out of camera or do any photoshopping? I would love to see the original :)

Looks like you are pretty new here.. welcome :)

I am new here to and only a hobbyist so take it for what it's worth. The subject of the photo is awesome but I think it would be better in color. And it looks slightly tilted to me. I did take a sleeping pill about an hour ago tho...lol.

I love the ideas behind them but they seem over exposed. i too would like to see the original.

They are both overexposed in some places. Maybe if you tried that first one again at sun rise or sunset you could get a really beautiful shot off.

They are both overexposed in some places. Maybe if you tried that first one again at sun rise or sunset you could get a really beautiful shot off.
I only see one picture (the lake in portrait orientation)...did the OP remove a picture?

Most reactions

Back