Attempted Glam Shots 2

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Here are some of my other attempts:

*crosses fingers and hopes for comments.

Star%20Girl.jpg

Nature%20Gril.jpg

Feather your cut-out so that it's not obvious you've replaced the background. Overcome the cut and paste problem and number one in a potentially great shot. I prefer the background in number 1 and the lighting on her face seems normal with the background.

In the second picture, there are highlights on the left side of the flower but no similar highlight on her face (there is one in particular on the flower at the top of her head, you would expect a similar highlight in her hair). Always make sure you choose images with similar lighting when you are going to combine them.

It's an old problem, you have to always be careful to match the lighting when you merge images. A standard example is an outdoor shot with a person inserted. The sun is behind the person and so is the shadow.

by definition of glamour portraits there should be an element of seductiveness and allure - a 'come hither' look

*sighs

Okay... maybe I defined them incorrectly. We were looking for something a bit different ... not the usual standard shots. Maybe you could be a bit more specific...

Don't get me wrong... I appreciate the comment.

Most reactions

Back