Attention all European Members!

Yay! European Meetup! Woo Hoo!!

I would've loved so much to meet up with you guys. :-( Ah well. I'll just have to meet the Aussie members when I get back (they'll be more fun anywyay). But good idea for posting this here!

Meysha said:
... (they'll be more fun anywyay)...

erm... what's this meant to mean? Hm? Hm?
aufsmaul.gif

Good Luck!!! hey North Americans.. lets do it here!!!! I am 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, and 45 from Toronto. 2 really nice hotels 5 minutes from my house, right on lake Ontario. I bet Canaoncan, Airic, and Chiller would come by!!

Yes, I hope to reach a couple more people here in the Gallery than we have so far done in the Meet-up Forum. But of course we shall do all our planning over there. This is the Gallery, after all. It's only that maybe this opportunity to meet might be missed by those who can only come to the board for a short time, who come to the Gallery, look around and then need to go back to work or so...

London in August? You never know. What's the plan? To do a photoassignment or just go to the pub??

Meet WITH cameras in tow, of course. I wouldn't fly over to only go to the pub, see? (Not in my age, that is... how about you, Mentos, who you could very easily be my daughter? Agewise, that is, only agewise). Like I am saying, all planning must go on over in the Meet-up Forum. This is not really the place. I only put this thread up for most European members to see.

Most reactions

Back