Delete.

ShutterClunk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
delete.

Last edited:
Welcome. It's funny how you say it is nothing, yet you can't do it yourself. How about buying some presets for what you're looking for?

Welcome. It's funny how you say it is nothing, yet you can't do it yourself. How about buying some presets for what you're looking for?
Thanks for your very unhelpful reply, if I could replicate it myself I would, and there aren't any presets like what I'm looking for hence why I've started a thread.

I have not seen or heard of this nightlife preset. Have you seen how to make and save a preset for LR? This short video shows the process. Lightroom Presets - YouTube

If you type lightroom presets in google, even free lightroom presets there are many options on the net. Its hard for someone to know exactly what you want, but when you see it you will know. There is usually an explanation of how to install these also. It's worth a look

I realize it's largely a matter of semantics, but: If you say that there AREN'T any presets like what you're looking for, then it seems to me you're not looking for someone to REPLICATE a preset, but rather someone to CREATE a preset, based on…I don't know what, I assume some final photo you've seen and liked?

I'm not even a novice LR user, so I can't help you out; I just checked in here to see if you were asking a question that I figured I'd have myself sooner or later. I'm not even a beginner--I'm a "I've had this copy of LR for 18 months now, and finally got around to installing it on my computer…but now what??" user. :lol:

Thanks for the replies, I can create my own presets just fine but it's this one style I just can't figure out which I'm trying to create a preset based upon.

Thanks for the replies, I can create my own presets just fine but it's this one style I just can't figure out which I'm trying to create a preset based upon.
Maybe show us an example?

Maybe show us an example?
Sure thing, here are a couple of examples of the preset I am trying to create, it seems to retain skin tones whilst diffusing the highlights somewhat..

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... I'm confused; why don't you simply do what you did to these?
Those aren't my photographs nor my preset.. Those are photographs using a preset which I am trying to create, I know it's somewhat luminance but there's something missing which I can't figure out..

Those aren't my photographs nor my preset.. Those are photographs using a preset which I am trying to create, I know it's somewhat luminance but there's something missing which I can't figure out..
Okay, well have a little respect for the photographers that did put the work into those, okay? Using images to which you do hold rights is not permitted.

Okay, well have a little respect for the photographers that did put the work into those, okay? Using images to which you do hold rights is not permitted.
Sorry, that may have been my fault. I should have specified for the OP to link to them! :hopelessness:

The only ones I can think of that would work specifically for nighttime would be VSCO Film 05, which has a set of presets specifically for night/tungsten shots. They work fairly well, I've found.

Most reactions

Back