Attn: Bettybooty

Bace, I think I'm scared as to why you would think everyone would team up on you like that.....

I have trust issues ok.

Bettybooty said:
Bace, I think I'm scared as to why you would think everyone would team up on you like that.....
Why, good for you Betty. ;) You're paying attention here. :thumbup: He seems jumpy, doesn't he? :)

Bettybooty said:

I have trust issues with people from the internet.

bace said:
I have trust issues with people from the internet.

Why.....I don't bite......hard :D

Where just chatting, nothing wrong with that..so stop being so jumpy! :)

I have sympathy for Bace here...if this is a joke...gotto say its a bit uncalled for as the same old Im a woman but actually a man thing gets used too much...and often for wrong reasons...

Wont say anymore on that subject, but Bace, I got as much knowledge about whats going on as you do...but I can see this being a joke myself...

I have a friend on another forum that Fully fooled about 6 guys into thinking she (he) was real.

He produced pictures of the girl too. She was really hot. I was the first to realize he was an alias.

I call alias on this one too, but whatya gonna do. Not entertain you guys?

She's not talkin to anyone else?

Artemis said:
I have sympathy for Bace here...if this is a joke...gotto say its a bit uncalled for as the same old Im a woman but actually a man thing gets used too much...and often for wrong reasons...

Wont say anymore on that subject, but Bace, I got as much knowledge about whats going on as you do...but I can see this being a joke myself...

Huh???

bace said:
I have a friend on another forum that Fully fooled about 6 guys into thinking she (he) was real.

He produced pictures of the girl too. She was really hot. I was the first to realize he was an alias.

I call alias on this one too, but whatya gonna do. Not entertain you guys?

She's not talkin to anyone else?
Nah, but sadly appears to be taking it into another room. :lol:

terri said:
Nah, but sadly appears to be taking it into another room. :lol:

Nosey bugger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back