attn: chiller/raymond et al

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
returned to my van today and was confronted by these thugs. the message, 'what's up with the crow? we want more exposure on TPF...otherwise, you and your friends will see us again, if you get our drift'. i don't know about you guys, but my focus for now is the pigeon.

29416149-L.jpg

So have you offered them a contract as bodyguards for your van? They look very attentive. :D

ok, pigeons on a car rack?? I am still looking for the perfect Crow on a Gravestone shot! I have struck out the last three visits to the local resting place, but I am not throwing in the towel yet!!

they are truly handsome thugs! wearing there finest tuxedo feathers I am sure! Crazy background in this shot Jon!! what is happening back there?

If you think having pigeons on your car roof is bad Jon... try a couple of these! We're plagued with them here thanks to tourists feeding them with fish & chips :-(

sea_vulture.jpg

ccseasider said:
We're plagued with them here thanks to tourists feeding them with fish & chips :-(

exactly! why can't people control themselves when they're on vacation? :D

love the shot!

Real thugs there - you sure they weren't traffic wardens, they look like that round here, and they go about in threes!

Cracking shot

NIce one Jon. Did they leave you any surprises on the hood :lol:
Over the last few weeks, the school by my house has been frequented with 5 crows. I cannot get within a football field of them, before they fly off, call me names from the tallest trees in the area. We have seagull thugs near my house, and these other birds that look like crows, are a bit smaller and wear blue hats.
Still hunting here. :playball: :playball: :playball:

Most reactions

Back