Attn. LittleMan: finally - my kids among the bluebonnets

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While looking for a picture for the theme on "Cute Kids" over in the Photo Themes, I finally stumbled across the photos that I took of my kids among the bluebonnets around Brennan in Texas 10 years ago. Nothing to boast about, qualitywise, just memories...

CuteKids_KinderBluebonnetsFeb95.jpg

Son and daughter, more than 10 years younger than today... time flies...

CuteKids_SabineBluebonnetsFeb95.jpg

...and my daughter, who you "have met during the latest swim meet" recently (well, those who looked at the pictures).
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20523

the second one is really nice, laFoto!-:) great portrait! i like how the blues behind her work with blues at her dress!

wow!
Thank you LaFoto!!!
These are really nice! especially the second one of your daughter!

I think that the bluebonnetts were bigger and better back then. :)
I have been to Brennan before... it is a very nice place! I'm sure y'all had a lot of fun! :)

I do remember past conversations that we had about these pictures and how you couldn't find them... I am glad you found them! :D Memories like these are wonderful to find again in a photograph! :)

I'm glad you showed them to us all! Thank you! :thumbup::D

Also, this afternoon I will be going to the golf tournament to raise money for me to go to Germany again! I will be taking a lot of photos... so tomorrow be ready for GOLF photos(that is..... if any of them come out!) ;)

Ah, no doubt they will come out FINE.
YOU are the photographer, after all!

Thanks for your comments.
I'm glad you like these.
I also like the one of my daughter best. She was so cute when she was that age (just under 2).

Very Nice. I like the second one

i love the second one lafoto....that will be cute one day down the road when she marries, and you can put it out by her guest book....(you can tell i do weddings, huh?)
not rushing it there, lafoto.....dont think that...!!

aprilraven said:
...when she marries...

Ah well, she's 12 now... let's hope I'll get at least another 15 years to collect photos for her guest book before that happens! :lol:

Hi Lafoto,

Adorable photos, and children ;)... the second one is delightful!

Most reactions

Back