Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Robin Usagani, Jun 25, 2010.
bump? 48 views? I guess I should have labeled it Genocide rally
i only like the first two. and they are all so warm
Personally I only like the ducks... And even then I am not fond of the coloring.
I made a quick edit to show my view point on it...
I adjusted the white balance and converted it to B&W and I cropped it a bit to get rid of the shadow thingy on the right side...
My 2 cents...
1. I think the crop of BuS RiDeR
The other photos are very nice too.
Yeah, I see what you are saying Bus.. I did crop it like that but decided I want to add the dramtic color of the tree reflection.
1. A fun picture. Personally though - Wildlife does little for me.
2. Amazing and interesting, almost a little creepy in fact! the lighting is good and it has a very stylised finish.
3. Exposure needs taking down a notch to reduce the blow out coming through the hundreds of little holes - This will really sharpen up the image... it looks a little blurred.
4. Just doesn't interest me, looks a little under exposed on the man/statue/thingy. My eye is drawn to the background.
The last 3 shots were taken the day I got my camera LOL. My battery finally charged up at night. So I just played around in my house trying to find subjects. The first one I took last week. Thank you everyone for the CC.
Separate names with a comma.