Aubree-2yrs.

northman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a little girl I've been taking pictures of every 3-6mos. She is two here. It is hard to get good shots of her when moving all around with my manual camera. I missed alot of good shots making adjustments when I should have taken the picture. Soon that will be in the past...I ordered a new auotofocus camera today!

i1a5j7

i1a5p0
i1a5w7

Welcome to TPF Northman! These are cute shots, not bad if you were messing around with a manual (I have a hard time myself).

Oh man, I so know how you feel. I started my photography business with my manual camera and it was SOOOO hard to get good shots. I like the one with the tire swing the best. I am wondering what the slide one on the bottom right would look like if you could lighten her face a little bit.

Thanks for the comments..I like the second one too. I wish that chain was off her face more. I didn't use the flash fill on the slide shot because I was afraid of reflections.

Using flash-fill in manual is a pain too because I have to keep adjusting the aperture to make sure I got the exposure right at 1/60! My next camera is going to be 1/250 flash sync!

Most reactions

Back