Audi photoshoot

pyropenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and a friend finally installed the new suspension on his car, so we decided to do a quick little photoshoot.

b536c620.jpg

b854a955.jpg

24c882fe.jpg

and just for fun:
981faef0.jpg

For you car guys, they're both '98 A4 1.8t quattros... The black one has nuespeed race springs on bilstein shocks, 18x8.5 rs4 reps, stratmosphere shifter and is speedtuning chipped. the white one (mine) has stasis coilovers, ap racing endlinks, 17x8 flik justices, dieselgeek shifter, sb stg 3 clutch and some other small stuff.

I like them :) in particular the last one :)
.. but then again I am so Audi-biased anyway :p

quattros are awd. unless you did a powertrain swap, what a boring car to drive. no offense.

shots are pretty good though!

quattros are awd. unless you did a powertrain swap, what a boring car to drive. no offense.

Haha you've never driven a car with a performance oriented awd system I guess. Launching at 4k+ rpms and still having traction, and being able to put down 300+awhp with no wheelspin rocks. Boring car because of awd... have you seen the evos and stis?

Anyways, thanks for all the comments guys. :)

Sorry OT: My boyfriend is an Audi Tech!!! lol..

ANyway I love the shots!!! Only one thing bothers me .. in number 2, something where the cars back ends meet, and the column thing on the back wall dont really even up KWIM? sorry i cant really explain my self too well..

I wish i could show you my R8 ad, unfortunately i only have the print and not the jpg i may be able to do a quick photo of the print..

SORRY FOR THE HIJACK -wont happen again.. :(

nice shots, my buddy wants me to do some group car pictures. I'm a car guy and a photo guy, but I'm not good about combining the two hobbies :lol:

Look for a "Suby photoshoot" thread next week :)

By the way, how do you do the translucent hood? Merge two pictures (hood up, hood down) stitch them together with PS and erase the upper part of the one with the hood up?

AWD is boring to drive? :lol: Someone better tell Lamborghini so they can change all of their models. Porsche should discontinue the Carrera 4S too :)
[/requisite rant]

I wish i could show you my R8 ad, unfortunately i only have the print and not the jpg i may be able to do a quick photo of the print..

Seen a R8 a couple weeks ago for the first time. What a sexy car. Turns out my friends friend owns it!

I like the pictures. I think you did a great job. I like 2/3 the best, and 4 is great, but teh background isn't as well thought out.

I just with the cars and camera lined up better to the inverse backgrounds/ seperation in the 2nd shot.

Haha you've never driven a car with a performance oriented awd system I guess. Launching at 4k+ rpms and still having traction, and being able to put down 300+awhp with no wheelspin rocks. Boring car because of awd... have you seen the evos and stis?

letting the car do all the work for you is pretty boring. putting down 300bhp and being able to control wheelspin is fun. hitting a hairpin at 85mph and breaking the tires loose to slide around the corner, accelerating to 110. that's fun. ;)

sorry. not trying to jack your thread.

By the way, how do you do the translucent hood? Merge two pictures (hood up, hood down) stitch them together with PS and erase the upper part of the one with the hood up?

Exactly. Have the camera on a tripod, take one picture with the hood up, one with it closed, then use a layer mask to make one transparent.

letting the car do all the work for you is pretty boring. putting down 300bhp and being able to control wheelspin is fun. hitting a hairpin at 85mph and breaking the tires loose to slide around the corner, accelerating to 110. that's fun. ;)

sorry. not trying to jack your thread.

I guess I just like the faster way, and being able to drive my performance car (my A4 doesn't count as a performance car yet, I just mean in general) in any weather conditions. :D

and don't worry about jacking the thread, it keeps it up at the top and I like talking about cars just as much as photography. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back