Audi TT Quattro

Very cool photos and I like the lighting as well. Were the flashes diffused? How far from the car did you have the flashes? I notice no hotspots so I'm a little curious.

If you have radio triggers, it would have been cool to throw a gelled (maybe blue) flash on the back wall.

very nice shots, looks professional. The only thing I notice is that #4 is just a little to the right and I wish it wasnt. Great shots and great background for the car. Your buddy should be stoked.

I love these shots. Coming from an hobby photographer of cars, I like the lighting, clarity, and tonal qualities of these shots. Kepp up the great work.

Very cool photos and I like the lighting as well. Were the flashes diffused? How far from the car did you have the flashes? I notice no hotspots so I'm a little curious.

If you have radio triggers, it would have been cool to throw a gelled (maybe blue) flash on the back wall.

Thanks for the comments guys..:mrgreen:

Flashes were about 10-15 feet away from the car, I was an ST-E2 to fire the flashes so I had to be back from the car a bit to allow the infrared signals to communicate with the flashes. I want to look into getting a 3rd flash and some pocket wizards soon though as this will open up a few more areas for flash shooting cars.. Oh yeah and the flashes weren;t diffused either.. :hug::

Most reactions

Back