Audrey and Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful. i love that 'dreamy' look of some of the photos.

These are all awesome, as usual! :lovey:

I would kill to have 1% of your skill!

your photo's are always amazing, and this post shows no less. Im in awe.

4 & 7 are my favorite.

and wow! Look at the ring!

What did you do the the sky and church in the background of #6? Did you just dodge and burn it? I really like it. Is it just my eyes or did you use a wide angle lens too? What ever you did... it looks great!

#2 she seems to have a bit of "red eye"
#3 she doesn't seem comfortable with where she is laying her hands since they are just "dead hands" basically
#11...wow on the diamonds....that really sparkles

but all in all great set of photos:thumbup:

4 and 17 are my favorite!! The photos appear to be a little over-airbrushed though... not sure if that's the program that you're using. I get a little airbrush-happy sometimes and the after-effects look much like yours. I'm not nearly as experienced as you are (have never shot weddings, just portraits mainly). Regardless, you achieved a dreamy look :)

Whoa! The viewing of these astounding wedding photos is a tutorial in itself. I actually love the lighting in #4. It's a little different. I'll bet the bride loved it. If I had to be nit picky I would say, too bad about the clipped elbows in #13 (I think it works anyway) and the clipped steeple in #6 (again, it works anyway). But who cares! Any bride or brides family would love to have these photos.

I have so many questions, but the biggest is, how did you light both the indoor and outdoor shots?

Just beautiful.

All I can say is wow!!! What are you using for lighting?? The group shot in the church, the lighting was perfect!! There were many faces to expose correctly and you nailed it!!

Cindy emailed me and asked me to post here and let you know she's been banned and can't answer questions as a result. She didn't want you to think she was being a jerk. :)

Cindy just sign up under a different name and different email account....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back