• augPhoto38

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • augPhoto39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • augPhoto40

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found some of the images hard to understand also. There are some wonderful images and quite a few of them that to me, expresses "Absence".

I found this challenge to be very interesting. Non-direct themes are very challenging to shoot for, and also to judge. You have to take the interpretation of the Artist into consideration when trying to chose the best.

Do most of you vote based on Technical Quality, or adherence to theme?

I prefer to vote based on adherance to theme, but the pic can't be an out-of-focus cell phone camera shot at the same time.

How long is the voting available? When will we know the winners?

sorry.. I'm new to this site..

Cloudwalker said:
I just voted and didn't vote for my own photo. Geez! What does that say about me?

that you voted probably for mine? :D

LCPhotos said:
How long is the voting available? When will we know the winners?

sorry.. I'm new to this site..

The voting is open for 7 days :) Welcome to TPF :D

well i realy think that most of the photos are really bad.
probably I didnt understand the topic but anyway there are so many photos that do not means ANYTHING. They are blank. i could choose maybe from 4 or 5 photos, which are really great for composition, technics AND fit the TOPIC. others are not fitting the topic or they are just nothing.

im sorry :meh:

I've voted now. Some odd pictures but I think the theme was pretty tricky. Also one of those has definitely been posted here before.

This was tricky. There were definately some that I didn't understand

I have looked back over the images a couple of times.. Just to try and see the "Theme" in each and everyone of them. I lay no claim to knowing exactly what "Absense" means, but I have to agree on the comments from above that some of the images make it very hard to see where the theme is. I have even reviewed my own image and feel that maybe it just barely fits the theme.

This was my first Monthly on here and really enjoyed going thru my images, and trying to find the one that fits the Theme. I wish I had made a different choice, but there is always the next time..

This was a challenging theme to attempt. Such a broad definition of the word "Absense" makes it hard for everybody to understand what the other person was attempting to say. I'm glad that everyone here has been kind enough to say "I don't understand how it fits the theme". The reason I say that is kind, is because it shows that you actually studied the image, and not just looked and went past to the next one.

I believe that this is a good forum. Lets keep the positive and even the not so positive feedback coming. It makes us all better in the long run..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back