AUG! MY NERVES!

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
Hello all, it has been quite some time since i have posted much of anything, but i have been learking, and the pictures coming out of this place are nothing short of stunning!

But anyways, i just have to get this bit of information off of my chest. I just went to an audition for a Toyota Tacoma commercial!!! it was crazy, i got to work this morning and my boss (Marshall Ennis, former All Stregth Challenge host) said "hey I got this call last night and this studio is looking for a real big guy and a tiny little guy, i think we should go audition" I was all up for it and thought it would be great since he is like 6' 10" and about 325 pounds of muscle. So then come the afternoon, he found out that they had all the big guys they need and were still looking for a little guy.

Now i am not that small 5'9 but compaired to some of the guys in the audition, i was real tiny. So anyways, I go in, and the casting director said "oh boy, you need to nail this becasue you have the perefect look for the part" so my already spent nerves got even worse. I said the two small lines that i had to memorize and they said "ok good your done" not snooty or condicending or anything. And then i left. Oh man my nerves!

I hope i get the part.

Wow, how exciting. I can see why your so nervous. When did they say you would hear from them? Well I hope you get it!!!!! If you do, can I get your autograph? :)

Best of luck to you!

Thanks guys! as far as hearing back goes the costume fitting is on friday and the shoot is this weekend so pretty soon, i am guessing if i don't hear back by mid day thursday i didn't get it. I was really nervous so i think i biffed it, but the experience was one of the greatest one could have.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back