August 2012 - Photo of the Month Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a charlie fan this month... cgipson
Comments welcome!

Wow.. 2 nominations?? Thanks, Mlee! Is that even allowed? lol!

That yellow jacket with the stinger out would be a good choice too, but I decided you've already bagged your limit for the month. :lol:

It is going to be TOO HARD to pick just ONE of these as the "best" photo--they are all so good, and so different!

And, then, my favorite shot of the day:

7696207762_2be130a33c_o.jpg

From: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photojournalism-sports-gallery/293921-ponies.html

You need to quote or link to the post it is in on TPF. You can't nominate from outside TPF.

Also not allowed to post photos via image tags you don't hold the copyright to, other than in quotes from another part of TPF where the copyright holder themselves has posted. Links only from outside.

From images that the members post here during the month, if you see one you really feel is phenomenal and should be THE PHOTO OF THE MONTH for the forum, you nominate it.
To do that in the post you can click the "reply with quote" under the image and then copy the type that shows in the reply box and paste it into a reply in this thread. Then make sure you copy the link to the post you are quoting and post that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back