August 2013 - Photo of the Month Nomination Thread

Overread usually has things up by now. Let me check w/ him and see if he needs some help this month. :wink:

Eek it totally slipped my mind, sorry guys!

There's one missing photo, sent the user a pm about it so expect the voting for August to be up in a day or so.

If no one is going to set up an official voting poll:playball:, I'll go ahead and vote without one.

My vote goes to "Loneliness is Eternal" by Frequency. To me it tells more of a story than in any of the other pictures, and does in a stark and austere manner.

We have people working on it.

I really apprecaite the nomination. But at the risk of ruining my chances of winning (not that there will ever be a vote), I will go ahead and speak out for the group of nominees. At least I hope I am speaking for all. You guys have done a real disservice to the nominees for dropping the ball on this. At this point it is pretty much a lost month. Unless you bump it on to an entirely new month, you might as well scrap it. It sucks, there are some really cool photos in this months contest from some good photogs who help make this site great by posting their work.

I apologize to all the nominees for the miscommunication on getting the August poll up and running. We had some amazing shots nominated and they deserve to have their day in the sun. I will personally make sure that it's up ASAP. :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back