TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
***Please Read Entire Post Before Voting***

Hey folks. We had over 30 photos submitted for this months challenge. Unfortunately we can't include them all in the voting process so 20 photos have been chooses to be posted for everyone to see. We were unable to include a lot of great photos, but we think you'll be pleased with the ones that were included. Sorry to all those who's photos will not be included. Thanks for participating and we hope you will continue to participate in the future.

The Transportation photos can be found here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=41&page=1&sort=da

Anyway the photos are not numbered in sequential order. You may notice many photos are missing that is because we removed many from the gallery so only 20 remain.
The photos are all titled (“photo 1", photo 21", "photo 31", etc) in order to avoid confusion please make sure that you check the title before voting. If the photos are not sorted in the correct order then you can click on the "+" next to "Date" (in the top right of the thumbnail gallery) to sort based on the titles of the photos. Before voting verify that the photos caption title (located at the bottom of the photo) corresponds with the photo you are voting for. Some photos will not show up in their full size so it is recommended that you click on the photos to view them in their full size. Copermine automatically resizes some photos which can cause the photo to become distorted in the slide show view. Once you click on the photo it should clear up as it will be viewed in its original size.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

Where's the link to the photos?

For those of you anxiously waiting it's time to announce the winner of the Transportation challenge. Photo 21 was submitted by Absolut. Nice work Absolut and congrats on the win!

Photo%2021.jpg

Absolut, you're photo will appear on the Forum front-page and you will be given gallery space courtesy of Chase. Congrats again on the win.

LizM said:
VERY nice shot Absolut!

Did you ever find out the story behind the angry looks?

Well since I am into photojournalism mostly I wanted the wedding photo session I took to be more of journalism than normal family album. We decided to take photos in the public bus and the looks are just part of that shot's scenario. They liked the photo which was a relief for me, cause otherwise their looks would show not anger but desperation and willingness to kill me! ;)

thanks once more for appreciation of this shot. I am very happy and especially since it was my first photo I sent here for a contest :)

wish you good day/night/errrm day - I am always confused with time differences ;)

Most reactions

Back