4478976219_a1d9a9d8c9.jpg

P3310001 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4478976231_12ee3c55cc.jpg

P3310002 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4478976237_db4636861d.jpg

P3310003 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4478976241_7380d436ed.jpg

P3310007 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

They look a lot like "candid" photos, not sure if that was what you were going for?

they where saying the river may flood... I was just kind of just clicking away....

I see, looks like it got close!

yeah it got close.
but it was sunny there today and it went down.

Wow I know exactly where that is. I spent a summer in maine in 2008. I have some shots of that very bridge and the downtown area!

Are you sure you want Comments and Critique on these photos, or are you happy enough with comments on the height of water in the river and the fact that someone else has been to that place and knows it?

For photographywise these are mere snapshots (though this word will trigger yet another discussion on if and if so why "snapshot" is a word that expresses negative criticism!?), they have not photographic merits, other than that you captured a situation "in passing" for yourself, so you can later look at them and say to yourself: yes, that's what it looked like when the river was so swollen it nearly overflooded the area beyond.

But their composition looks like you never gave it much thought, light is poor, in the last the sky is blown, in the one before the bridge is crooked, in the first the horizon cuts the photo into two equal halves (never good in images), just to name the first couple of observations I had at a glance.

yeah someone ---- talked crap about me and the nazis at flickr deleted me. Anyways yeah that river is allways flooding... now this thread is pontless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back