Aurora quick "buy me"

Sol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Aurora Quick Fix is just another image editing and organizing software from LightZone developer. It's not usable on regular basis. On first run it prompt to buy registered version and activate all features. Do not do it. I continue to explore this program.

I can not find any picture in folder list. What's the matter? Aurora don't see Nikon RAW files. Only jpegs. Picture view is very slow. It take about 2 seconds to show next image. In folder view mode you can not zoom in picture to check its sharpness. You have ability to rate image up to five stars, tag and set caption. Then search by tags and captions, filter by rating.

Edit mode. Image zoom takes about 3-4 seconds. Not acceptable. You have only two edit options. Relight change the brightness on your picture. Its not take into account light regions. So you can brighten up lanscape ground and save sky intensity. You must wait again 3-4 seconds. The last option is crop and straighten. It work like in Lightroom or Photoshop. Before and After switch works slowly.

Quick Fix only teaser of a real program. Its very slow, have unacceptable performance. Google Picasa will be better choice for home photographer.

PS. I would appreciate if you correct my not native grammar.

Welcome to TPF.

Thanks for the review of the software. Many of the Free and less expensive software locks out features to lead people into buying the better versions. For me that works the opposite. Makes me worry the full versions may not have the features I want. 10 years ago I made the choice to go with Photoshop even though it was high priced. I have not regretted it. I actually have other programs as well. But Photoshop is always the program I fall back on.

Again Welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back