Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One hand on wheel, one hand on horn
NEWCASTLE

One hand on wheel, middle finger out window
ALBURY

One hand on wheel, middle finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic
SYDNEY

One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator
CANBERRA

One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap
MELBOURNE

Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror
ADELAIDE, but driving in SYDNEY

One hand on 12 oz. double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic
BRISBANE

One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window
DARWIN

Four-wheel drive pickup truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, roo tails attached to antenna
QUEANBEYAN

Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 50 km per hour on the Pacific Highway in the left lane, with the left blinker on
GOLD COAST

One hand on the wheel, the other on his sister
HOBART

:shock: :lol: :biglaugh: hahahahaha!!!!
That's hilarious!! I've never seen it before!!! and so so true! :lol:

CAIRNS: One hand on wheel, foot flat to the floor, all indicators and mirrors either broken or 'choose' not to use, other hand out window cursing at japanese tourists and j-walking pedestrians!

I've seen the same thing in reference to American drivers. Just plug in Kentucky, New York, Florida, and so on. It can be made funny and telling anywhere.

Most reactions

Back