Auto Acc.

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a few shots of a single vechile accident I was at.

SideBW.jpg

EngineBW.jpg

Engineatnight.jpg

colorengine.jpg

Carroof.jpg

Car.jpg

2Firefighters.jpg

Tyson, hello,

You are firefigther isn't it? My opinion when I saw these picture was saying who is this guy who takes picture of car accident ?????? :grumpy:
AFter I saw it 's my friend Tyson ;) , so I tried to understand...
To me it is quite shocking to take such picture and it is not the best part of "photojournalism", you see my mean ??
But if you give us short introduction & you say that you are firefoghter & you want to share your picture in action it is understandable

Concerning the picture I don't see one really interesting which capture my attention...

I don't know with which camera you shoot but all your picture have very pronounced "grain"

Composition , could be improuved , for exampel 5 & 6 you cut the head, quite weird for a rescuer no???:wink:

Keep on taking picture
Mat

5 and 6 I was just tring to get the damage to the car in there. 1 and 2 I was tring to make it look like a news paper story kind of thing.3 4 and 7 I was tring just to get a good picture. It is hard to shoot a perfict photo at a night time fire scene when there are so many lights around, the lights on the fire trucks realy make the camera go wild. There are red, white and yelow strobes and rotaters going off on the light bars. Alot of my pictures came out red. I had my camera set on manual and forgot I had the WB set for indoor FL lighting. I jacked the ISO up to 1600 so I did not use a flash.
Thank you for your reply.

Edit: A reporter for the local news paper showed up, he didn't take a single shot. Not grusum enough to make the paper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back