Automotive Heart Monitor

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jamagica, Jul 26, 2009.

1. jamagica

jamagica TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Was on the way home from college registration..when it got late, I cranked the shutter waaaay down and shot these out the window. It was fun drawing with light haha. The only editing done here was "negativizing" and some subtle contrast tweaks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Original

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jamagica

jamagica TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    ok...so I guess I'll just take pictures of flowers and dogs because everyone knows how to talk about those hahaha

3. NateS

NateS TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, I can see what you were trying to do. The sad fact is that all of these look like you scribbled in paint with the paintbrush tool. I bet I could create a paint image in about 2 minutes that you could throw into those and not tell which was which.

Good job with trying to be creative, I just think it fell way short on this attempt.

4. jamagica

jamagica TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hmm...I don't understand your critiquing approach?

The problem I'm having with the people like you who respond is this...you never talk about the final product. Whatever happened to the quality of something being based on how it satisfies the senses? Just because someone spends 8 hours on something doesn't mean that it's gonna be a great product. Just because it looks like someone spends 2 minutes on something doesn't mean it's not a great product.

I don't understand why people judge work based on what it took to get somewhere.

5. dak1b

dak1b TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i guess its a different kind of photography one most really look at to appreciate...

6. NateS

NateS TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm not judging based on what it took to get there. I'm judging based on the final product....which looks like something my 2 year old son would draw on a piece of paper with some colored pencils. Sorry to sound harsh, but you asked for comments and that's my opinon.

For you to so drastically disagree......well, maybe you should look at the fact that hardly anybody else is replying and think to yourself what that means.

Again, it doesn't matter to me how it was made, it's the final product. If you think it works so great, then print a 20x30 and hang it over you couch....and don't ask for opinions next time if you are gonna get all butthurt when people don't like your stuff.

7. platano

platano TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    ??? whats this again?? :p

8. mar1u5

mar1u5 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    +1

9. jamagica

jamagica TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Even so, you're still judging this based upon what it seems to be, or who the artist was. "my two year old son"...whoever said that art from a two year old isn't satisfying for the senses? Picasso's late artwork LOOKS like it was made by a two year old, but it's still amazing. I'm not offended by the fact that there aren't responses, I'm just offended by the fact that people let what's behind the curtain contribute to what their opinion is. I'm not butthurt, I'm just laughing at the fact that people like you don't realize how much your butt hurts.