AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

bullitt5561 said:
CampusNightShots3045.jpg

i love bullits, if i dont buy a fox body its going to be hard to decide between the bullit and the cobra.

nvr2low said:
i love bullits, if i dont buy a fox body its going to be hard to decide between the bullit and the cobra.

I think it would be a hard choice for me, too. They are both going to wind up being a decent collector car 20 years from now. But then Bullitt is the rarer one.

Here's one shot I took during the BRL Streetmeet in Sweden.

First post! :p

street10fa7.jpg

Hey Lasse. Welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Make sure you post more - and in the other galleries, too. That's where most people go to look at other members' pics!

Here is my GF's car,

KristysCar5.jpg

And my car (gone away for the winter)

CarPet6.jpg

LaFoto said:
Hey Lasse. Welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Make sure you post more - and in the other galleries, too. That's where most people go to look at other members' pics!
Will do, thanks! :wink:

Eightball Walker said:
xfloggingkylex, what happened guy?

Not to answer in Kyle's place, but if I remember correctly he switched cars with his brother for a day, and his brother was unfortunate enough to have someone try to make a left turn in front of him.

Here's a Lotus that was outside of my apartment the other day:

_DSC0016_EDIT.jpg

_DSC0012_EDIT.jpg

_DSC0010_EDIT.jpg

_DSC0005_EDIT.jpg

_DSC0004_EDIT.jpg

wow...that is a beautiful car. i love the old japanese cars!!

yea me too, now only if i had the money to restore and modify a 240z

Hi everyone, this looks to be my first post here. I've been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks - I'm looking to pick up a Canon DSLR as a Christmas present for myself this year (and I'm sure I'll be on here asking questions before I buy). I've been meaning to register, and then I came upon this thread and it's been incentive to actually get with it. Here's a couple that I've done while dinking around with my Olympus P&S for the time being...maybe in the future I'll have a bit more...

p6040036vc2.jpg

p1260003km2.jpg

p7020090go3.jpg

Most reactions

Back