Autum At The Lake

JustCourt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this picture and just thought I'd share it :) I took it last weekend at the lake near my house.

112.jpg

I just noticed the dust spots and this wasn't a thought out photo...more just snapped as we walked down the hill...so the composition wasn't really something I was thinking too much about. I just shared it because I thought it was a pretty picture. I have much better ones that i actually thought out before I took them. Thanks for the comments though :)

Heya JustCourt, not sure we have met on the forums before, if not: welcome to ThePhotoForum.
And yes, it was a nice view you had when you walked down that road near your house, lovely lake and the trees on the opposite bank look so wonderful.

But, like others have pointed out, you could have worked on the composition of this one, and since you did not at the time of taking the photo, you might want to work on it afterwards by cropping it differently. Such as taking away all the shadow part of the road which does not do anything to the photo. You could go "panoramic" and also take out some of the sky (would help you get rid of the dust spots, too), so the photo (then quite narrow and long) would show just what you saw, liked, and wanted to show.

Most reactions

Back